Viser temperaturen etter 3 sekunder
Denne målerene kommer til bli helt uunnværlig for meg. Hittil har jeg målt med steketermometer som har en treghet som ikke helt passer når jeg skal kontrollere f.eks. gradene på andelever når jeg steker dette. Dette MÅ være over 72 grader for å unngå bakterier etc. VIPS – her fikk jeg et omgående resultat og har full kontroll. Fantastisk.
The Thermapen® Classic – the world’s favourite kitchen thermometer now has a new look, improved design and additional features.
- over 50% faster than traditional probes
- reaches temperature in just 3 seconds
- simple & lightweight to use
- FREE traceable calibration certificate
- meets the European Standard EN 13485
- °C to °F switchable
- 1.0° or 0.1° switchable resolution
Food thermometer guide – How to choose the right one!
Selecting the right food thermometer or catering thermometer is paramount in order to achieve maximum accuracy and repeatability of temperature.
The selection criteria for a digital food thermometer should include:
● measurement range
● resolution of the reading 1°C, 0.1°C or 0.01°C
● desired accuracy
● response time
ETI offers a range of food thermometers, catering thermometers, oven thermometers and accessories that are ideal for busy restaurants, cafes, bars etc. where food safety is essential.
fridge & freezer temperatures
Keeping fridges and freezers at the correct temperature is critical to ensure good food safety during storage.
Food should be stored in a fridge between 1°C and 5°C to allow a margin of error below the legal standard of 8°C
Food stored in a freezer should be regularly rotated and stored at -18°C as bacteria will not grow at these temperatures.
safe food temperatures
To prevent food poisoning, it is essential to kill bacteria. Most bacteria are killed quickly at between 72 to 100°C. The danger zone is between 5°C and 63°C where bacteria will grow rapidly and perishable foods in the danger zone for more than two hours.
Generally speaking safe food temperatures can be summarised as follows:
- 100°C or boiling point bacteria will be destroyed
- 83°C the internal temperature of reheated food should reach
- 75 to 80°C poultry and meat are safest between these internal temperatures
- 63°C bacteria is gradually killed above this temperature
- 37°C ideal temperature for bacteria to grow
- 2 to 4°C stored food is safe at 4 °C for short periods of time but it’s better stored at 2°C
- -18°C at deep freeze temperature bacteria won’t grow but may not die either
We’ve put together the useful safe temperature chart below, that you can download by clicking the link or image.